Student and Alumni Awards
- Inaugural recipient of the SUPER-Grad fellowship
Joachim Talloen (BA 2015, PhD student at Carnegie Mellon University)
- The Charles Flaherty Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Research (for Psychology Honors Thesis)
- Henry Rutgers Award (for Psychology Honors Thesis)
- High Honors in Economics (for Economics Honors Thesis)
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Award, $22,816, 2015-2016.
Peggy Policastro (PhD 2015, Director of Behavioral Nutrition, Institute for Food, Nutrition, & Health, Rutgers University)
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Award, $23,386, 2015-2017.
Haewon Yoon (PhD 2014, Postdoctoral Fellow, Boston College)
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Award, $14,125, 2012 – 2014.
- INFORMS Decision Analysis Society Student Paper Competition 2012 Finalist
- Korean Honor Scholarship, 2010
Meng Li (PhD 2012, Assistant Professor of Health and Behavioral Sciences, University of Colorado, Denver)
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Award, $14,300, 2011-2012.
- Rutgers University Social Psychology Research Excellence Award, 2010 & 2011
Helen Colby (PhD 2013, Postdoctoral Fellow at UCLA Anderson School of Management and the Consumer Credit Research Institute)
- Presidential Fellowship, Rutgers University, 2008 – 2010.
- Inaugural alumna of the Rutgers Business School dual PhD program
Natalie Obrecht (PhD, 2010, Associate Professor at William Paterson University)
- Rutgers University, Graduate School New Brunswick, Research Excellence Award, 2010
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship 2006 – 2010
- Rutgers University Graduate Fellowhip for 2005 – 2006
Marco DiBonaventura (PhD, 2007, Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Kantar Health)
- Rutgers University Social Psychology Outstanding Teaching Award, 2005
- Meritorious Student Abstract, Society of Behavioral Medicine, 2005
- Rutgers University Award for Outstanding Service in Social Psychology, 2004
Bethany Weber (PhD, 2005, Assistant Professor of Psychology at Colorado Mesa University)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship, 2002 – 2005
Noel Brewer (PhD, 2002, Associate Professor at the UNC School of Public Health)
- UNC Ruth and Phillip Hettleman Prize for Artistic and Scholarly Achievement, 2011
- Rutgers University, Graduate School New Brunswick, Early Career Alumnus Award for Distinguished Accomplishments and Service, 2010
- Rutgers University Social Psychology Research Excellence Award, 2001
- Rutgers University Social Psychology Award for Outstanding Service, 2001